DIY Stock Images + Graphics
(for less than $30)
If you aren't good with a camera or don't know how to turn a photo into a graphic, even having great arrangements won't help much. Now, you can hire someone to take the photos for you and someone else turn them into graphics and them to your website, but that's expensive and can you can sit on a waiting list for months. Photographers can run up to $3,000/day and don't always include editing.
Here's the good news: there's a better way. With a few hours time, a good instructor, and your iPhone, you can learn to take your own images and turn them into graphics that you can use on your website, social media, and promotions. And I can teach you! I've been creating my own images and graphics for eight years.
The best news of all: it's FREE! I'm creating a FREE course that teaches you to create your own stock photos and graphics (and you can do it for less than $30).
Here's what's included:
Lesson 1: Preparing Your Images
- Items you can use in your photos and where to find them
- Picking a great background
- Arranging your photos
Lesson 2: Taking Your Photos
- The importance of lighting
- How to frame your shot
- Photographing using your iPhone, point-and-shoot, or DSLR camera (including auto and manual modes)
Lesson 3: Editing Your Photos
- Adjusting the color balance, brightness, and contrast
- Cropping to get the best image
- Saving your images in the optimal format
Lesson 4: Creating Your Graphics
- Re-sizing for websites and social media
- Creating a consistent look
- Building your graphic with overlays and text
Lesson 5: Using Your Graphics
- Putting your graphics and photos online
- How to get repins on Pinterest
- Sharing on Instagram
I help creatives & small businesses stand out online through branding and web design. A Pittsburgh native with North Carolina roots slowly making my way south, I love God, ice cream, and tv shows that were cancelled too soon.